Sunday was a strength training day for legs , the routine I employed is below , at the most I have 2 more weeks on this routine ( depending on how the legs "feel ") after more bike rideing and sprints.
* Dynamic warm up : Hindu Squats - Lunges - Jump Squats - Med Ball Warm Up - Rotations -
Up Chucks - Good Mornings - Over Head Side to Side
* 15 minutes rotator cuff rehab / preventitive protocol
* #45 Bar Warm Up / Back Squats / Front Squats / Dead Lift / one hand Deadlifts
* A progressive Warm Up of 5 each / 5 Back Squats @ # 95 / #145 / # 200
* one set of 20 Squats @ 215
* 5 sets of 5 Ham String Curls / with varios leg positions
* 1 set of Ham String rollout on swiss ball
* 1 set of Reverse Hyper Extensions on Swiss ball for 12
* 1 set of 50 standing calf raises with #100 on the bar
* Hip mobility work / back , hamstring / quad strech's
* Spinal decompression on the bar
Right at 60 minutes for the entire workout !
" You're braver than you believe , and stronger than you seem , and smarter than you think "
Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh Zen for the day
Recent Reading :
* The This I believe Series , edited by Jay Allison and Dan Gediman
* Stop Teaching our Kids to Kill
, by Dave Grossman & Gloria De Gaetano : Great book , as I was teacxhing a Bully Buster Class
at the Stratham Academy , I had to wonder how much time was spent on video ganes by the group of kids present and how violent are the games .