Monday, July 19, 2010

Your Movement Patterns now

Yesterday at the gym I had a nice , quick training , some kick & punch , with a review of all the basic kicks , followed by 5 of 6
* Deadlifts
*Pull Ups
* Dips
* Cable Flye
*Dumbell Curl to overhead press
* Twister
* Jack Knives for abs

This morning started with a glass of lemon juice water and hot t , outside joint mobilization , chi kung and slow forms & techniques , followed by some ground somatics with foam roller work.
Just hung the birdfeeder before I went out the American Gold Finchs are quite happy along with the cardnial.
Just as I was to begin my workout I was approached by a Gym aquaitance who has been having big problems with his glutes and hips , based on my observations I could only suggest that perhaps it was time to start a yin routine to balance his yang , perhaps yoga , or somatics.

The movement patterns we have now are what will determine how we move when we are 50 - 60 and beyond , I asked my aquaintance how did he feel when he got out of bed in the morning and what would that be like if he added 20 years to that feefling.

No comments: